Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This semester is a lot harder than it needs to be

...but I'm lovin it anyway.

I probably could graduate with just 12 hours for the next three semesters, instead I have one of my toughest semesters yet. I'm looking forward to all my classes though, and I actually enjoy doing the homework (which is a good thing, because there's a hella lot of it) . I'm taking a honors history class for absolutely no good reason ( a regular history class would have sufficed) but that has been one of the highlights of my schedule so far, and I'm comfortable with that decision.

There are two things you can get out of a University- a degree or an education. If you're just looking for a degree then the right thing to do is to take the easy way out. If you're looking for an education- taking 18 hours of classes when it costs the same as 12 just makes sense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home