Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photos from school, and why I don't own a camera






These are pictures of what used to be my student center.

We're replacing it with a new one, over here. The dorm on the right is where I lived for most of last year- I was among the first batch of residents of the newly-constructed building.

This is how my dorm looks like (this is actually the dorm opposite mine, but the architecture is exactly the same)

This is frog fountain, the traditional landmark on campus. People normally take graduation photos around here, so expect to see me pose here in a purple graduation gown sometime next year (assuming I don't drop out of college to start a punk rock band)

These photos are shamelessly stolen from this guy. I don't own a camera, and I refuse to own one. I don't understand the concept of personal cameras really. Any memory that can be accurately preserved by a 10'' by 16'' piece of cardboard with awkwardly smiling people printed on it probably wasn't worth preserving in the first place. I'm no sucker for nostalgia, no Sirree.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home